Ennuicastr Simplified Terms of Service
This is not Ennuicastr's Terms of Service. It is a simple description of the terms for easy comprehension. Read the full terms of service for details; you are agreeing to those terms by using Ennuicastr, not this simple description.
- Ennuicastr refers to the instance running at ecastr.com. The software itself is open source, so you could find it elsewhere under different terms.
- You'll be notified by email if the terms of service change.
- Ennuicastr has no warranty.
- Wereweasel (the company behind Ennuicastr) can terminate your account.
- Recording is not free and purchases are non-refundable.
- Making recordings en masse without intent to purchase them or subscribe is considered abusive behavior.
- You may be banned for abusive behavior.
- Subscriptions are paid in advance, and not refundable if you delete your account or it is terminated.
- If you buy recordings a la carte, the minimum transaction is $2, but you will be credited the excess for future recordings
- Use sharing facilities for appropriate purposes within an organization or group.
- You can record anything that isn't illegal on Ennuicastr.
- We will only contact you by email for critical updates, so you can only opt out by deleting your account.